August 27, 2006

The wedding of Veronique and Alberto






This weekend I had the good fortune to photograph Veronique and Alberto’s wedding. What a great day! We had so much fun and I took so many fantastic images (if I do say so my self) it was hard for me to choose which ones to post. All the elements came together so well; a beautiful bride, a handsome groom and a fun loving bridal party plus brilliant weather to top it all off.

Veronique’s dress was designed for her by Verlani and they were married at St Peters Channel in Hunters Hill, Their reception was held at the lovely Waters edge function centre, that it is a cool place to have a wedding, great food and view of the Harbour to die for. How is this for a cool Honeymoon, two weeks in Queenstown skiing and then a week in the Cook Islands to defrost?

No comments: