October 9, 2006

The wedding of Amy and Stuart











Wow what a great day Juanita and I had at Amy and Stuart's wedding. They are a really relaxed and fun couple to work with. Amy is so beautiful and lovely, her Dad is film director in Malaysia and he was equally at home in front of the camera as well. I will post later in the week the series of shots I have of him and Joe who runs Curzon Hall having a laugh together. As most of Stuart and Amy's guests were from overseas Stuart had requested that we run a slide show of images from the day to show people who would not get the chance to see the images later. It was really cool to see the reaction of the show, Amy was crying with delight on how well the photos turned out, the best man wants to book me for his wedding next year and Amy's brother wants to fly me to KL when he gets married. So I think everyone loved the photos and the slide show. I think we might try to do it at more weddings.

No comments: