March 10, 2007

Julia and Anthony's pre wedding shoot






The second of my shoots today was with Julia and Anthony, I will be shooting their wedding in April this year and they are having their ceremony in Balmain and then to the city for the location shoot because they like modern and historical buildings. Their reception will be held at the Conca Doro where my friend Lenny will be looking after things for them. We met Julia and Anthony at Amy and Stuart's wedding last year and Stuart has been given the job of MC and I love his humour so it will be a fun night. Julia and Anthony are a pretty handsome couple and they agreed to do some pictures in the water, I wanted to get something a bit sexy and things were going well until a fish bit Anthony on the foot. He jumped up, so it must have been painful and ofcourse the mood was lost then but that's ok because we have some cool shots.

No comments: