September 1, 2007

Josh and Annie






Josh and Annie are having their wedding at the Vibe Hotel in Rushcutters bay later in the year and today I shot their pre wedding session. I think these guys were a little nervous to begin with. Which is understandable not every one enjoys being in front of a camera but I managed to get them nice and relaxed and the natural photos just started to happen. I think they are naturals in front of the lens but I think they were not totally convinced. Their wedding should be a lot of fun as we will be shooting around St Stephans church in Newtown and then to McKell park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya D and T,
St Stephens is Celia and my church now, so we will be looking out for you. Everyone loves all the photos of our wedding you took
James and Celia