March 25, 2008

Tajana and Richard











This past Easter Monday we had the pleasure to photograph the beautiful wedding of Tajana and Richard. Tajana will be busily preparing for world youth day when his eminence the Pope and thousands of people will come to Sydney to celebrate Christianity and Easter Monday was the only available date before things get to hectic.
The ceremony held at St Mary’s cathedral was one of the most spiritual that I have ever photographed with many cardinals including George Pell in attendance and wonderful singing from the choir. I am sure it was recorded in all its grace by our friend Ross from E Films who was on hand to tape all the movement and sounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tajana and Richard,

just beautiful!I have no words to describe! You looked stunning Tajana, just what I imagined.

All my best to both of you!

Jana