May 5, 2008

Fiona and Adam Engagement shoot








I can’t believe how busy it has been over the last two weeks with portraits. Juanita and I have been working overtime to get them on the blog. Fiona and Adam are our number one blog stalkers and their engagement portraits were taken last Saturday at the Rocks. They are such a great couple, really friendly and easy to photograph, we had a lot of fun together shooting in ally ways, under bridges and every quirky spot we could find. I even tried out my paparazzi skills by photographing them while hiding in the bushes which was funny in it self but even funnier when a startled tourist called me a pervert.
They are having their wedding in August at Doltone House in Prymont and that should be a whole lot of fun too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos Darren, Thank you so much for your time on Saturday. We enjoyed having our photo taken and really looking forward to our wedding day.