October 5, 2008

Stacey and Brett' Wedding Day

















All week it was 30 degrees and sunny but on Saturday morning it was pouring with rain like it was the middle of winter, Stacey was naturally concerned but she need'nt have worried because by the time she arrived to the ceremony the weather cleared and we had beautiful light with which to photograph their day with. The church, St Mary's Waverly I knew well as it was the same church Trudi and I got married in 20 years ago and it certainly brought back some happy memories.
Brett and Stacey are very lovely people and Juanita and I had a great day photoghraphing with them. I think I made a bit of an immpression with the kids as they gathered around our dinner table watching Juanita put together the evening slide show, they loved the pics and the light saber on my IPhone kept them fascinated too.

No comments: