July 4, 2006

Our Wollongong Wedding






Juanita and I had such a great time photographing Raquel and Damien's wedding on Sunday. They are such a cool couple. The ceremony was held in Wollongong about an hours drive from Sydney at the Glennifer Brae Manor House and the reception was held at the lovely city beach function centre. Great views and great food. These guys like to do things a bit differently and they had bit of a corpse bride theme at the reception. Brad the best man made all the invitations and place cards and Damien's mum Terry made the awesome cake. I would say it was the best themed cake I have ever seen, the detail is amazing. It was truely a pleasure to photograph your wedding and I am not sure how I am going to choose my favourite photo I like them all!!
Thanks again for choosing Taylor-Made Photography

No comments: