April 16, 2007

Pan and Andrew








Pan and Andrew had a great wedding yesterday. They are a couple who are very much in love and extremely nice and generous people. They had both been married before but they looked like love struck teenagers yesterday. You could not keep the smiles from their faces. They planned their wedding a bit different to most, straight after the ceremony we all went next door to the funky graphic artists club where they mixed with their friends and family and had a great time. Then we went in to the city for the photo shoot and finished up at the extremely cool Wildfire restaurant in circular Quay, where they were to dine with their immediate family in the private room. It was so cool!!
It was also my birthday yesterday and the bride and groom wanted me to stay and celebrate with them but I had to pack done the bridal stand we had at the Darling Harbour exhibition centre and unfortunately I could not stay but I will never forget how everyone sang happy Birthday for me as I left. It is one of my fondness wedding working ( if you can call it work) memories of all time.

No comments: