February 14, 2008

20 year Anniversary




1988 Bob Hawke was Prime Minister, interest rates were heading towards 17%, Australia was celebrating the Bi Centenary and today on Valentines day 20 years ago Trudi and I celebrated our wedding.
The weather was eerily very similar 20 years ago, a little bit breezy, a bit colder and with the hint of rain. Trudi looked wonderful and we had a fantastic time celebrating with friends and family. You can tell by my white jacket that it was very much an Eighties wedding, but I am cool with that because the Eighties was just so much fun.
Today Trudi and I are having lunch together very romantically and tomorrow we have 30 of our close friends for Dinner.
The 20 years has certainly flown by very quickly in that time Trudi and I have been fortunate enough to build a loving home, we have been blessed with two fantastic kids and have the company of lots of great friends. I am looking forward to next 20 being just as exciting.

No comments: