February 24, 2008

Lauren and James Pre wedding







Lauren and James are one of the most adventurous couples that I have photographed for a long while and when I said “what about some shots in the water” they were only too happy to oblige and the results are very stylish and daring. Of course the obligatory big wave came and completely soaked every one. I think it was a passing ferry as normally there are no waves along the Parramatta River. I did have the presence of mind to keep the camera above the wave and so everything was ok, even though I had to drive home wet to get changed for my portraits later on in the afternoon.
Lauren and James’s wedding is only around the corner in April and they will be celebrating their marriage at St Marks in Darling Point, the same church as they filmed the movie Muriel’s Wedding with Toni Collette and then to the lovely Heritage room of the Westin Hotel.

No comments: